Operation: Kill Sonic Operation: Kill Sonic

I like Sonic.

First of all...Sonic is cooler that Mario. That's okay though...alot of people like Mario better. Not the point...the point is this movie was pretty good. Sound was a lil stange is some sequences, and animation was sometimes too quick, and it WAS just like Madness Avenger...but just like the last guy...It's still pretty cool. I saw alot of work in this movie. Keep making more, I'm thinkin of puttin you on my favorite artist list!

kid kool visits hell kid kool visits hell

Well, kinda sloppy.

I found it sloppy. The animations were either too slow or too fast. A pretty good idea i guess. I like the whole "mystic quest" kinda' thing. But like I said, the animation wasn't too good. Still, nice work, keep it up!

5-O Part 1 5-O Part 1

Well, It could have been worse!

Not bad. It looked to be a 8-10 fps movie. Quite chopy. Also, there wern't alot of sounds...plus it wasn't too long for what happened...but...... I saw the effort in this. I'll give it a five vote, and a "tip"....try try again...good luck, I see potential.

Pengu-San Pengu-San

WOO-HOO!!!

Hey! That was frikkin' awesome, as usual! This is exactly somethin' I'd expect from you, bud. I played and got a score of 512,500! It was CRAZY fun...<sigh> You just keep on amazin' people, man!

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

This game rocks!

#1 on my favorites dude. This game is so frikkin' cool...except for a few things...the graphics could have been slightly improved...and the music got really old...that music did fit, but what I'm sayin' is that there should be like a music select type thingie...more that just one song....the programming was awesome and the high-score list didn't work for me...it sat a the loading screen forever...and just never loaded...I even have cable modem...I left and came back like 7 minutes later and it wasn't done... so I just said "forget it!". Otherwise...very interactive and quite fun...my brother said it was pointless, but dont listen to him...he's a nut. I had alot of fun playing, and I wish to encourage you to make a second one. GREAT JOB!!! Oh yeah, one of my reviewers said that my cartoon reminded them of your game...it does seem just like it...I DIDNT COPY I SWEAR...anyway, might wanna go check it out, it's called "Fish Frenzy"! thanks...GREAT GAME!!!

Computér Viru§ Computér Viru§

...was there a point? I think I missed it...

No sound, no interactivity, not alot of style, and barely ANY humor! I really didn't understand the point behind this "animation" IF THERE WAS ONE!!!